Solid-Handling Trash Pump (ITT)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Transport Package:||Marine Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: ST
- Max.Capacity: >400 L/min
- Impeller Number: Single-Stage Pump
- Influent Type of Impeller: Single Suction Pump
- Pump Casing Combined: Verticaljoint Surface Pump
- Impeller: Closed
- Itt Gormann Rupp: 3inch to 12inch
- Specification: ITT ANSI
- HS Code: 8413709990
- Max.Head: >150m
- Driving Type: Motor
- Working Pressure: High Pressure Pump
- Position of Pump Shaft: Horizontal Pump
- Mounting Height: Since Irrigation Centrifugal Pumps
- Usage: Pump, Pumps, Circulating Pump
- Trademark: Pacific Pump
- Origin: Shanghai
Max. Throught solids: 76.2mm
Head: 5m ~ 50m
Flow: 10m³ /h ~1300m³ /h
Speed: 650rpm ~1750rpm
Repriming lifts: 1.6m~ 7.2m
T series self-priming pump falls into the category of self-priming centrifugal pump, which has such advantages as compact structure, easy operation, stable running, easy maintenance, high efficiency, long life and strong self-priming capacity. The bottom valve needn't be mounte in the pipeline. It 's only necessary to reserve a fixed quantity of guide liquid in the pump body before work. Therefore, it simplifies the pipeline system and also improves the labor conditions.
Range of Application:
1. It is applicable for city environmental protection, building, fire control, chemical engeering, pharmacy, dyestuff, printing and dyeing, brewage, electricity, electroplating, paper making, petroleum, mine, equipment cooling, tanker discharging, etc.
2. It is applicable for clear water, seawater, liquid containing acid or alkali chemical medium, and generally pasty slurry (medium viscosity≤ 100cP and solid content less than 30%).
3. When it's mouted with an arm sprayer, it can jet the water into the air to disperse into little raindrops for spraying, so it is a good tool for farm, nursery, orchar and tea garden.
4. It can work with any types and specifications of filter press, so it is an ideal type to deliver the slurry to the filter for the filter pressing.